Terms & Conditions
Images and Products
- All photographs are the property of Patchwork Island and use without permission is forbidden.
- We endeavour to show every product in its true form and colour/s. however, due to different screens and devices, the photographs may appear differently according to the device.
- All of our items are made by hand, meaning no two items will ever be the same even if you order more than one of the same item.
- All orders must be fully paid for before we dispatch. Failure to pay for the order will result in a cancellation of any contract between you and us.
- For BESPOKE items ( made to order) we will require 50% of the full price before proceeding with the order. Once the order is complete, the remaining monies owed should be paid before we dispatch. Failure to pay the outstanding balance for any just reason will result in us canceling our contract with you and the initial 50% downpayment will not be refunded.
- BESPOKE* orders will be photographed and a copy of that image will be emailed to you, the customer for prior approval. Once the design is approved, full payment must be received before we dispatch your order.
Returns and Refunds
We hope you will be satisfied with your order from Patchwork Island Paper Crafts, however, should you not be happy with your purchase we will endeavour to correct the situation.
- If you are for some reason you no longer wish to keep your order but there is no fault, you can return your order to us for a full refund. Postage will not be refunded.*
- If you are not happy with your order, please contact us by email within 5 days of receiving your order to inform us about any problem you have with your order. Please include any photographs of the order to support your claim.
- We always package our products well for their journey. If damage has been incurred by the courier, we cannot be held responsible for that damage, unfortunately. We will help you with any information you need to claim from the courier.
- If the order you have received from us is incorrect by our doing*, we will replace the product forthwith.
Please note that after receiving and accepting the photographic proof of your order, bespoke orders cannot be returned due to their personalised nature unless there is a defect in the product that was caused by us.
Spelling, grammatical and date errors on the order form are not our responsibility and will not be accepted as our fault and will not be refunded